Densen Customized micro coupling,miniature coupling,servo motor coupling
|Product Name||Micro coupling,miniature coupling,servo motor coupling|
|Rated Torque||25~25000 N·m|
|Allowable speed||15300~1500 N·m|
|Material||35CrMo/ZG270/45# steel/Aluminum alloy|
|Application||Widely used in metallurgy, mining, engineering and other fields.|
Typical case of diaphragm coupling applied to variable frequency speed control equipment
JMB type coupling is applied to HangZhou Oilfield Thermal Power Plant
According to the requirements of HangZhou Electric Power Corporation, HangZhou Oilfield Thermal Power Plant should dynamically adjust the power generation according to the load of the power grid and market demand, and carry out the transformation of the frequency converter and the suction fan. The motor was originally a 1600KW, 730RPM non-frequency variable speed motor matched by HangZhou Motor Factory. The speed control mode after changing the frequency is manual control. Press the button speed to increase 10RPM or drop 10RPM. The coupling is still the original elastic decoupling coupling, and the elastic de-coupling coupling after frequency conversion is frequently damaged, which directly affects the normal power generation.
It is found through analysis that in the process of frequency conversion speed regulation, the pin of the coupling can not bear the inertia of the speed regulation process (the diameter of the fan impeller is 3.3 meters) and is cut off, which has great damage to the motor and the fan.
Later, they switched to the JMB460 double-diaphragm wheel-type coupling of our factory (patent number: ZL.99246247.9). After 1 hour of destructive experiment and more than 1 year of operation test, the equipment is running very well, and there is no Replace the diaphragm. 12 units have been rebuilt and the operation is in good condition.
Other Application Case
Packaging & Shipping
Why Choose Us
1. One stop service:
We have 5 own factories and 50+ sub-contractors located in different areas of China to offer you one-stop manufacturing and purchasing services to help you save time and reduce procurement cost.
2. Your eyes in China:
Our commitment to quality permeates from quoting, scheduling, production, inspection to deliver into your warehouse, our QC team will remark the errors if has on QC documents for your checking before delivery as your 3rd party.
3. Your R&Dconsultant:
With professional engineers team and 29 years manufacture experience ,we would help you work out problems during new parts’ development, optimize design and recommend the most cost-effective solution.
4. Your Emergency Solver:
With continued grown factories team and our QC teams located in different areas, if customers need to expedite the delivery, we would be able to adopt another factory to produce together immediately.
5. Quality Guaranty:
No matter how long time the products delivered, we are responsible for the quality. In case the products be rejected, we would replace them or return fund according to your demand without hesitation
FAQQ1. Are you a manufacturer or a trader?
Manufacture, we have 5 own foundries, 4 in ZheJiang Province, 1 in ZHangZhoug Province
Q2. Do you have MOQ request?
1 pcs per order is ok with us , unless material is seldom used.
Q3. If I only have a sample,without drawings, can you quote then manufacture for me?
Just send us the sample, we would have the sample simulated and measured by professional equipment then issue formal drawings for
you , at the same time, we could help you optimize the design according to your demand and related processes’ feasibility.
Contributing to Accuracy and Repeatability in Motion Systems
Servo couplings play a crucial role in improving the accuracy and repeatability of motion systems by addressing several key factors that influence performance:
- Flexibility and Misalignment Compensation: Servo couplings are designed to be flexible, allowing them to accommodate small misalignments between the motor and the driven load. This flexibility helps prevent mechanical binding and reduces stress on the motor and bearings, ensuring smoother and more accurate motion.
- Backlash Minimization: Backlash is the play or clearance between the mating teeth or elements of a coupling. It can introduce errors in motion systems, leading to inaccuracies and reduced repeatability. Servo couplings, especially zero-backlash types, are engineered to minimize or eliminate backlash, providing precise and immediate response to changes in direction and velocity.
- Inertia Reduction: Inertia refers to the resistance of an object to changes in its state of motion. Servo couplings with low mass and compact designs contribute to reducing the overall inertia in the system. Lower inertia allows for faster acceleration and deceleration, improving the system’s responsiveness and accuracy.
- High Torque Transmission: Servo couplings are capable of transmitting high torque efficiently, ensuring that the motion system can handle the required loads without slippage or power loss. This high torque capacity is vital for maintaining accuracy in high-power applications.
- Vibration Damping: Vibrations can negatively impact the accuracy and repeatability of motion systems. Servo couplings with damping properties can absorb and dampen vibrations, preventing resonance and oscillations that could affect precision.
- Consistent Performance: Servo couplings are manufactured to strict tolerances, ensuring uniformity and consistency in their performance. This uniformity contributes to reliable and repeatable motion control, critical in applications requiring precise positioning and motion.
By addressing these factors, servo couplings enable motion systems to achieve higher levels of accuracy and repeatability, making them suitable for applications such as CNC machining, robotics, semiconductor manufacturing, medical devices, and more. The improved precision and reliability provided by servo couplings lead to higher product quality, increased productivity, and reduced downtime in various industrial processes.
Effect of Misalignment on the Performance of Servo Couplings and How to Address It
Misalignment is a critical factor that can significantly impact the performance of servo couplings. Here’s how it affects the coupling and the measures to address it:
- Reduced Torque Transmission: Misalignment causes angular, axial, or parallel offsets between the motor and the driven load. As a result, the coupling may not transmit the full torque efficiently, leading to power loss and reduced system performance.
- Increased Wear and Fatigue: Misalignment subjects the servo coupling to additional stress, leading to accelerated wear and fatigue. Over time, this can cause premature failure of the coupling and other components in the system.
- Increased Vibration and Noise: Misalignment results in uneven load distribution and can lead to increased vibrations and noise during operation. Excessive vibrations can affect the overall stability and accuracy of the motion control system.
- Overheating: Misalignment can induce friction between the coupling and its mating components, leading to increased heat generation. This can result in overheating and potentially damage the coupling or nearby components.
- Loss of Positional Accuracy: In precision motion control applications, misalignment can lead to a loss of positional accuracy and repeatability. The driven load may not reach the desired position precisely, affecting the overall performance of the system.
- Addressing Misalignment: Proper alignment is crucial to maintaining the performance and longevity of the servo coupling. Here are the steps to address misalignment:
- Use Precision Couplings: Select servo couplings designed to accommodate misalignment while maintaining high precision and torque transmission capabilities. Flexible couplings, such as bellows or beam couplings, are often used to address misalignment.
- Check Alignment Regularly: Perform periodic checks to verify the alignment between the motor and the driven load. Use alignment tools and techniques to correct any misalignment within acceptable tolerances.
- Use Coupling Guards: Coupling guards can protect the servo coupling from external forces or impacts that could cause misalignment. They help maintain the coupling’s proper orientation and prevent damage.
- Follow Installation Guidelines: Adhere to the manufacturer’s installation guidelines and recommendations for mounting and aligning the servo coupling. Improper installation can lead to misalignment issues.
- Maintenance and Lubrication: Regularly maintain and lubricate the servo coupling as per the manufacturer’s instructions. Proper lubrication can help reduce friction and wear, mitigating the effects of misalignment.
- Dynamic Balancing: If the application involves high speeds, consider using servo couplings that are dynamically balanced to minimize the effects of rotational imbalance and potential misalignment.
By addressing misalignment effectively, the performance, efficiency, and service life of servo couplings can be optimized, contributing to the overall success of motion control systems.
Differences between Rigid, Flexible, and Beam-Type Servo Couplings
Servo couplings come in various designs to suit different motion control applications. Here are the key differences between rigid, flexible, and beam-type servo couplings:
- Rigid Servo Couplings:
- Rigid servo couplings do not have any flexibility or movable parts.
- They provide a solid and direct connection between the servo motor shaft and the driven load.
- These couplings offer excellent torque transmission with minimal backlash.
- Rigid couplings are suitable for applications where precise alignment between the motor and load is achievable.
- They are commonly used in systems that require high torque transmission and minimal motion losses.
- However, rigid couplings cannot compensate for misalignments, making them sensitive to any shaft misalignment, which may cause premature wear and reduce system lifespan.
- Flexible Servo Couplings:
- Flexible servo couplings are designed to accommodate misalignments between the motor and load shafts.
- They have a certain degree of flexibility, allowing them to bend or deform slightly to compensate for angular, axial, and parallel misalignments.
- Flexible couplings offer improved misalignment compensation compared to rigid couplings.
- They help reduce stress on bearings and other sensitive components, increasing the system’s reliability and lifespan.
- Flexible couplings are suitable for applications with moderate misalignments and where some level of damping or vibration absorption is required.
- However, flexible couplings may introduce some backlash and have lower torsional rigidity compared to rigid couplings.
- Beam-Type Servo Couplings:
- Beam-type servo couplings are a subtype of flexible couplings and are known for their helical beam design.
- They offer multi-directional flexibility, allowing them to handle angular, axial, and parallel misalignments.
- Beam couplings provide excellent torsional stiffness, making them ideal for high-speed and high-precision applications.
- These couplings have low inertia, reducing the impact on the motor’s acceleration and deceleration capabilities.
- Beam-type couplings are commonly used in applications that require both precise motion control and flexibility for misalignment compensation.
- However, beam couplings have limited torque capacity compared to some other flexible coupling designs.
Choosing the right servo coupling depends on the specific needs of the motion control system. Rigid couplings are ideal for applications with perfect alignment, while flexible and beam-type couplings are suitable for applications with misalignments and where damping, vibration absorption, and motion control precision are critical.
editor by CX 2023-08-18