Excellent powder metallurgy parts metallic sintered parts
We could offer various powder metallurgy parts including iron based and copper based with top quality and cheapest price, please only send the drawing or sample to us, we will according to customer’s requirement to make it. if you are interested in our product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would like to offer the top quality and best service for you. thank you!
How do We Work with Our Clients
1. For a design expert or a big company with your own engineering team: we prefer to receive a fully RFQ pack from you including drawing, 3D model, quantity, pictures;
2. For a start-up company owner or green hand for engineering: just send an idea that you want to try, you don’t even need to know what casting is;
3. Our sales will reply you within 24 hours to confirm further details and give the estimated quote time;
4. Our engineering team will evaluate your inquiry and provide our offer within next 1~3 working days.
5. We can arrange a technical communication meeting with you and our engineers together anytime if required.
|Place of origin:||Jangsu,China|
|Type:||Powder metallurgy sintering|
|Spare parts type:||Powder metallurgy parts|
|Machinery Test report:||Provided|
|Key selling points:||Quality assurance|
|Mould type:||Tungsten steel|
|Material standard:||MPIF 35,DIN 3571,JIS Z 2550|
|Application:||Small home appliances,Lockset,Electric tool, automobile,|
|Brand Name:||OEM SERVICE|
|After-sales Service:||Online support|
|Processing:||Powder Metallurgr,CNC Machining|
|Powder Metallurgr:||High frequency quenching, oil immersion|
|Quality Control:||100% inspection|
The Advantage of Powder Metallurgy Process
1. Cost effective
The final products can be compacted with powder metallurgy method ,and no need or can shorten the processing of machine .It can save material greatly and reduce the production cost .
2. Complex shapes
Powder metallurgy allows to obtain complex shapes directly from the compacting tooling ,without any machining operation ,like teeth ,splines ,profiles ,frontal geometries etc.
3. High precision
Achievable tolerances in the perpendicular direction of compacting are typically IT 8-9 as sintered,improvable up to IT 5-7 after sizing .Additional machining operations can improve the precision .
The interconnected porosity of the material can be filled with oils ,obtaining then a self-lubricating bearing :the oil provides constant lubrication between bearing and shaft ,and the system does not need any additional external lubricant .
5. Green technology
The manufacturing process of sintered components is certified as ecological ,because the material waste is very low ,the product is recyclable ,and the energy efficiency is good because the material is not molten.
Q1: What is the type of payment?
A: Usually you should prepay 50% of the total amount. The balance should be pay off before shipment.
Q2: How to guarantee the high quality?
A: 100% inspection. We have Carl Zeiss high-precision testing equipment and testing department to make sure every product of size,appearance and pressure test are good.
Q3: How long will you give me the reply?
A: we will contact you in 12 hours as soon as we can.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. and if the item was non standard, we have to consider extra 10-15days for tooling/mould made.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6: How about tooling Charge?
A: Tooling charge only charge once when first order, all future orders would not charge again even tooling repair or under maintance.
Q7: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Materials used in Manufacturing Servo Couplings and their Impact on Performance
Servo couplings are essential components in motion control systems, designed to connect shafts and transmit torque while compensating for misalignment. The materials used in manufacturing servo couplings play a crucial role in determining their performance characteristics. Some commonly used materials and their impact on performance are:
Aluminum servo couplings are lightweight and offer low inertia, making them suitable for applications with high rotational speeds. They have good corrosion resistance and electrical conductivity but may have limited torque and misalignment capabilities compared to other materials.
- Stainless Steel:
Stainless steel servo couplings are known for their high strength, durability, and excellent resistance to corrosion. They are commonly used in harsh environments where exposure to moisture or chemicals is a concern. Stainless steel couplings can handle higher torques and misalignments compared to aluminum but are generally heavier.
Plastic or polymer servo couplings are lightweight and offer good flexibility, making them suitable for applications where vibration dampening is required. They have excellent electrical insulation properties and are often used in precision systems. However, they may have limitations in terms of torque and temperature resistance.
Steel servo couplings are known for their high torque capacity and robustness. They are commonly used in heavy-duty applications, especially where high torsional stiffness is required. Steel couplings may be more substantial compared to other materials, which can affect the overall weight and inertia of the system.
- Hybrid Materials:
Some servo couplings combine different materials to leverage their advantages and mitigate their limitations. For example, a hybrid coupling might have a stainless steel hub combined with a flexible polymer element to provide a balance between torque capacity and misalignment compensation.
When selecting a servo coupling material, it is essential to consider the specific requirements of the application, including torque, misalignment, speed, environmental conditions, and budget constraints. Each material has its unique characteristics, and the right choice will ensure optimal performance, longevity, and efficiency of the motion control system.
Maintenance Practices to Prolong the Life of Servo Couplings
Regular maintenance is essential to ensure the longevity and optimal performance of servo couplings. Here are some maintenance practices that should be followed:
- Visual Inspection: Perform periodic visual inspections of the servo coupling to check for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Look for cracks, corrosion, or any other abnormalities that may affect the coupling’s performance.
- Lubrication: If the servo coupling requires lubrication, follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for the appropriate lubricant type and interval. Proper lubrication helps reduce friction, wear, and heat generation, extending the coupling’s lifespan.
- Torque Checks: Periodically check the torque of the coupling fasteners to ensure they are properly tightened. Loose fasteners can lead to misalignment and premature wear.
- Alignment Verification: Verify the alignment of the servo coupling and correct any misalignments. Proper alignment ensures efficient power transmission and reduces unnecessary stress on the components.
- Environmental Protection: Protect the servo coupling from environmental factors that can cause damage, such as dust, moisture, and chemicals. Consider using protective covers or seals if the application requires it.
- Load Analysis: Regularly analyze the loads on the servo coupling to ensure it is operating within its rated capacity. Avoid subjecting the coupling to excessive loads that could lead to premature failure.
- Operating Conditions: Monitor and maintain the operating conditions within the recommended parameters. High temperatures, excessive vibrations, or rapid temperature changes can adversely affect the coupling’s performance.
- Replacement Schedule: Establish a replacement schedule based on the manufacturer’s recommendations and the servo coupling’s expected service life. Replace the coupling when it reaches the end of its useful life to prevent unexpected failures.
- Proper Handling: Ensure proper handling during installation, maintenance, and removal. Avoid applying excessive force or shock that could damage the coupling.
- Training: Provide training to maintenance personnel on the proper procedures for handling and maintaining the servo couplings. Properly trained staff can identify potential issues and take appropriate actions to prevent damage.
By adhering to these maintenance practices, servo couplings can operate at their best, providing reliable and efficient motion control while extending their service life.
Types of Servo Couplings Used in Industrial Automation
Industrial automation often relies on servo couplings to achieve precise motion control and power transmission between servo motors and driven loads. Different types of servo couplings are available, each designed to suit specific application requirements. Here are some common types of servo couplings used in industrial automation:
- Flexible Beam Couplings: Beam couplings are made of a single piece of material with cuts along the length of the coupling, resembling multiple helical beams. They offer flexibility in multiple directions and can handle angular and axial misalignments. Beam couplings are well-suited for applications that require high torsional rigidity and low inertia, making them ideal for high-speed and high-precision systems.
- Bellows Couplings: Bellows couplings consist of a thin-walled metal bellows element that allows angular and axial misalignments. They provide excellent torsional stiffness and low backlash, making them suitable for applications requiring high precision and torque transmission. Bellows couplings are also known for their ability to handle high-speed applications while maintaining accuracy.
- Oldham Couplings: Oldham couplings have three components: two hubs and a center disc. The center disc connects the hubs and allows misalignment compensation in two directions while eliminating backlash. These couplings are effective in applications that require high torque transmission and moderate misalignment tolerance.
- Servo Motor Couplings: Servo motor couplings are specifically designed for use with servo motors. They are versatile and can come in various configurations, such as jaw-type, disk-type, or elastomeric couplings. They offer good misalignment compensation and are suitable for medium- to high-torque applications with moderate to high precision requirements.
- Disc Couplings: Disc couplings consist of thin metal discs stacked alternately to allow angular misalignment. They offer high torsional stiffness and can handle high torque loads while maintaining accurate motion. Disc couplings are commonly used in high-performance servo motor applications where precision and reliability are critical.
- Jaw Couplings: Jaw couplings have two hubs with elastomeric elements in between. They are capable of compensating for small amounts of angular, parallel, and axial misalignments. Jaw couplings are popular in light to medium-duty applications due to their simplicity, cost-effectiveness, and ease of installation.
When selecting a servo coupling for industrial automation, it is essential to consider factors such as torque capacity, misalignment compensation, speed, precision, and environmental conditions. Each type of servo coupling offers distinct advantages and limitations, so choosing the most suitable type will depend on the specific requirements of the application.
editor by CX 2023-11-07